The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Monterey Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We are a 78 bed facility located in the beautiful Skyline Forest approximately 1,000 feet above sea level. This means that on a clear day, you can view the incredibly beautiful Monterey Bay.
Windsor Monterey was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Monterey unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having an attentive and caring staff assembled. What also makes us unique are our volunteers who come and enjoy our residents/dementia residents, giving them great interaction and conversations. We are proud to provide the type of interaction that is greatly appreciated and adds to our residents quality of life.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Tagolog, Spanish, and Hindi.
The rehab team at Windsor Monterey has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Received the American Healthcare Association-National Quality Bronze Award
- Maintaining city, county, state, and federal regulatory compliance year after year
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department.
- We have incredible renovations that our visitors compliment us on
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Rooms have patio access with exceptional interior lighting
- Rooms have central air conditioning for those warmer days
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational
- Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Our therapy team provides exemplary therapy services 7 days a week
- Every room has a TV, cable and WiFi access.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Ask us about our volunteer program! We love to invite family members and friends to support our volunteer program which adds to our scheduled activities.
“Caring for our residents and their families everyday and in every way with a smile!”